Saturday, February 15, 2014

Under the Palm Tree: A Lilly Pulitzer Via Shop

One of my favorite stops on our trip was definitely this Lilly store.  They are always so much fun to visit and I can never seem to find enough photos online of store interiors.  I'm constantly looking for inspiration for my guest room, so I asked if I could take a few photos.  


I love these walls painted with Skinny Dippin' faux curtains!




The Liz Shift is probably my favorite piece from the new collection.  I love all of the prints, but I'm really leaning towards this yellow one (Crazy Cat House) for Easter.  I'm so excited that a lot of the new dresses are vintage-inspired!





And the dressing rooms are always one of my favorite parts of a Lilly store.  I'm definitely going to have to make one of these little shift pillows for my guest room. :)


And striped walls with the Chin Chin print?  I'm in love!




Hope you enjoyed this little tour as much as I did!

What are your favorite pieces from the spring collection?  What are your favorite Lilly store details?

No comments:

Post a Comment